- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- You are not the mistakes you have made. Remember, people with the worst pasts end up creating the best futures
- Now is the new later.
- Remember, people with the worst pasts end up creating the best futures.
- If you can’t stop thinking about it don’t stop working toward it.
- In any given moment we have two options: to step forward into growths or step back into safety.
- Your life unfolds in proportion to your courage.
- When someone does something wrong, don’t forget about all of the things they have done right.
- You love yourself the love that you give so freely to other people.
- The most revolutionary thing you can do is stop explaining yourself.
- Your mistakes should guide you, not define you.
- You don’t have to be perfect to inspire others. Let others be inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.
- Nobody can go back and start a new beginning but anyone can start today and pick a new ending.
- Ditch the dream and be a doer.
- When you focus on problems you create more problems. When you focus on possibility you create more opportunity.
- You cannot build a reputation on what you intend to do.
- Everything you need is already within you.
*Quotes from MelRobins.com